Okay so Brad has been counting down the days until the Chic-Fil-A by our house opened. I called and told him it was open on Thursday and we met there for dinner on my way home. I swear we got better service there than any restaurant and it was so clean. They even had their mascot cow there and of course Bostyn loved it. I am sure that Brad will be spending ALOT of time there. I think we have eaten there 6 times since Friday. I guess he wont be the only person there 5 out of the 6 days of the week it is open. Apparently they gave free meals for a year away to the first 100 guests. I am so glad that Brad didnt know about that, or else I would be in for a real treat. If your out that way and feel like Chic-Fil-A give us a call, I am sure Brad wont turn down the offer.
Tuesday, May 27, 2008
More Chicken At The District!!!
Okay so Brad has been counting down the days until the Chic-Fil-A by our house opened. I called and told him it was open on Thursday and we met there for dinner on my way home. I swear we got better service there than any restaurant and it was so clean. They even had their mascot cow there and of course Bostyn loved it. I am sure that Brad will be spending ALOT of time there. I think we have eaten there 6 times since Friday. I guess he wont be the only person there 5 out of the 6 days of the week it is open. Apparently they gave free meals for a year away to the first 100 guests. I am so glad that Brad didnt know about that, or else I would be in for a real treat. If your out that way and feel like Chic-Fil-A give us a call, I am sure Brad wont turn down the offer.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment