I swear Bostyn is a social little fish! Arlee and I took her to the fountains at the Gateway and she absolutely loved it. She ran around with all of the kids and made alot of new friends. She didnt get a nap all day so she got a little ornery at the end. I thought she would be a little afraid of the water shooting up but she would stand right over them and give a shriek every time it shot her in the face. She is so funny! Bridger and Brinley brought Cash and Jade down also so Bostyn was of course excited to see them. Brad came and picked her up and it was off to nap time from there and I headed back to work. If you are bored and want to get out the fountains are so fun and good people watching too! :)
Tuesday, May 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment