My ABC's
I am so excited that Ryan tagged me. This is actually one that I have been wanting to do. So here goes nothin!
This is the ABC's "getting to know you" TAG.Each player then tags 3 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.
A- Attached or single: Attached to the most amazing man in the WORLD!
B- Best Friend: My Husband, My sister (Arlee), Holly Cloward
C-Cake or Pie: Cake all the way, moreso the frosting!
D-Day: I like Fridays and Saturdays- the week is finally over!
E- Essential Item: Make-up
F- Favorite Color: Pink
G-Gummi Bears or Worms: Gummi Worms, Oh I LOVE 'em
H-Home town: Wendover
I- Indulgences: Chilis Chocolate cake, Candy
J- January or July?: July, all the way! I really dont like cold weather!
K-Kids: My cute little Bostyn... more to come :)
L-Life is incomplete without: Family
M- Marriage Date: 11-19-2005
N- Number of Siblings: 3 1 brother 2 sisters
O- Oranges or Apples: oranges
P- Phobias or Fears: Fast rides.... although Brad tries really hard to get me on them!
Q- Quote: "You are my bestest" BOSTYN
R- Reason To Smile: Brad is always making some joke, My sweet little girl, the rest of the fam!
S- Season: Spring!
T- Tag Three: Brinley, Kamerin, and Stasha
U- Unknown Fact About Me: Time will tell..... the secret will be out soon! :)
V- Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animal: Depends, I really dont like meat. If it is organic, I;ll give it a try!
W- Worst Habit: Speaking before thinking
X-Rays or Ultrasounds: Ultrasounds are way more exciting. Then you get to see whats in your belly! :)
Y-Your favorite food: Right now, Salad, Spaghetti, and Pizza
Z: Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Yay, I did it!
Monday, May 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
No comments on this? Sheesh. I hear Brad likes to let the horses run and take you on fast rides! Nothing wrong with letting the horses run!!! :-D
Post a Comment