Yesterday Bostyn got to go over and visit baby Jade and ride int he wheelbarrow with Cash. I swear the more I try to make her so girly- she turns against me. She loves to get dirty, play with bugs, and throw rocks. I wonder who she gets this from. While Bostyn was in the wheelbarrow she had an accident. She has been doing so good but I guess the ride was more fun than going potty. She peed all over the rocks, and left Bridger a puddle of pee. She had to go home and change and hopefully learned a lesson. :) Bridger got to take some time off and stay home with Brinley, Cash, and the new baby. I guess you cant really call it time off because as you can see he has still been just as busy. Bostyn is so excited that it is finally warm outside- hopefully it will stay so that we can spend more time outside getting dirty!
Thursday, May 8, 2008
Helping Uncle Bridger With His Yard
Yesterday Bostyn got to go over and visit baby Jade and ride int he wheelbarrow with Cash. I swear the more I try to make her so girly- she turns against me. She loves to get dirty, play with bugs, and throw rocks. I wonder who she gets this from. While Bostyn was in the wheelbarrow she had an accident. She has been doing so good but I guess the ride was more fun than going potty. She peed all over the rocks, and left Bridger a puddle of pee. She had to go home and change and hopefully learned a lesson. :) Bridger got to take some time off and stay home with Brinley, Cash, and the new baby. I guess you cant really call it time off because as you can see he has still been just as busy. Bostyn is so excited that it is finally warm outside- hopefully it will stay so that we can spend more time outside getting dirty!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
That's funny Danica! I am trying to get Annie to be LESS girly and she's doing everything she can not to. I guess we always want what we don't have :)
Danica! My daughter was a normal birth and there were no problems with the delivery. Jonathon's heart dropped 100 beats after the amino, so they rushed me in the ER and did the emergency c-section. My doctor doesn't want to chance something going wrong again, so when we get prego again, I will be taken at 36 weeks c-section. I think in FL they do not promote VBAC's unless your body progresses normally. However, in my case, that doesn't really happen. Good Luck! Steph
This picture is adorable! It makes me miss the family even more! I am glad that I can share in these experiences with you! I have to laugh that Bostyn loves being dirty! Just your luck since you're more the "pretty girl" type! It will be interesting to see if anything changes with Bostyn as she grows older...
Post a Comment