Okay so I have been lured into JAZZ fever. All of the guys that I work with are so into the Jazz and it is basically all I hear about during the season. When they made it to the playoffs, they convinced me that I should buy some tickets on my own and try to sell them. After Brad learned that I had tickets he decided that we should just go. Our first game was against the Rockets. It was so much fun and some good people watchin. Brad even got me a Boozer jersey so I am really a fan now. We went to 2 lakers games as well. Yes, we were at the game where they lost. It sucked, but at least we were able to go. The very last game, Arlee decided that she wanted to go because of all of the hype that I had been giving it. We went to the ESA and got her a Williams jersey. As we were leaving the Jazz players were leaving practice and we got a few pictures of them. It was really fun and I am so glad that we were able to go. I love having nights out with Brad. We both missed Bostyn and would talk about her the whole time we were gone, but it is nice to be out alone as well.
Tuesday, May 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Oh Jason is so jealous!
Ok, so at first I thought these men in the cars were your co-workers....after I read through your post I discovered it was the Jazz players. Very cool! You and Brad are having some happy times! Keep it up girl! Did I even have a chance to say congrats on the pregnancy? If not, congrats Cuz! I sure do love ya!
Post a Comment