Monday, May 5, 2008

Its a..........

BABY!

We are so excited to announce that we are pregnant! Brad and I cant even explain how excited we are to have another child! It is so hard for me to think about loving another baby like I love Bostyn but I have heard it just happens. Speaking of Bostyn, she is so excited! I have of course taught her that it is a "sista", then when you ask her what we are going to name her she says, "brotha". She is so cute, and will be a great BIG sister. She already lifts up my shirt and kisses my belly and says that it is her baby. It was so different this time around because we were so excited to tell our families. Of course it was different circumstances, and everyone was so excited. Brad just blurted it out to his parents, and they were of course ecstatic. I, with the help of my sister and sister-in-law made Chinese dinner for my parents. Then, for dessert we had fortune cookies. I had pulled all of the fortunes out and replaced them with ones that said, "Ten tiny fingers, Ten tiny toes, Boy or Girl, no one knows. My dad was the first to open it and he just smiled... well after opening 3 because he didnt believe it. My mom said, "Danica is this you?" As if my nine month pregnant sister-in-law would have such an announcement, or my unmarried sister. She was excited after the initial shock.
As you can see we have been to the doctor. The baby is scheduled to come November 9, 2008. I have been so sick and have even lost a little weight. YAY! I am sure it will find me in the next few weeks! I was hoping for another C-section but my doctor wants me to try regular. Has anyone done this? I am so nervous! Anyway, there are all the details of our pending arrival. I cant wait to find out what it is. I am sure you can guess that I want a girl, Brad wants a boy, Drew wants a brother, and Bostyn is just going to be happy with a baby!

9 comments:

Ryan Hadlock said...

Congrats Danica, Brad and Bostyn! Have HIM 3 days early - Nov 6 is a great day ;-)

Christine said...

Yippee! Congratulations! More cousins!!

Kamerin Tangaro said...

C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S !!!

I am sooo happy for you. You will love being a mom and I had the same loving fear that you did....Trejin was a bit of a surprise...but a great one! It is fun and exciting and Bostyn is old enough to help a little and do things herself...which was where Easton was. I haven't done the c-section then a regular...although Easton should have been c-section (9 lbs 9 ozs.) But, Patti Ratliff has and she said she would do it naturally any time she could. So, I am sure she wouldn't mind a phone call if you are that nervous.

Keep us all posted on your updates!

Kamerin and Family

REYNOLDS FAMILY said...

congrats! That is so exciting..I totally know what you mean when you say you can't imagine loving another one as much as your 1st. YAY! that is exciting..a fall baby will be so much fun!

estinger said...

Danica...that's GREAT! I'm so excited for you guys. That's really weird that your DR wants you to have a VBAC because mine really wanted me to have a repeat c-section. I guess it just depends on the DR. Either way, it will be great!

Petersons said...

i'm so excited for you!! but since i have only had 1 baby and i had a c-section i'm not much help. buth i have heard that it is much easier to do it the other way. But i think i'm gonna just keep having c-sections so you will have to let me know which is better if it turns out that way. oh and i'm so glad you don't have to be big pregnant during the summer that's horrible! well if you want to shoot for 7 days over due, my birthday is the 16th!! Congrats!

Stephanie said...

Congrats! What you want another C-section? Are you nuts! Maybe its different because Jonathon was an emeragency, but I wish I would have gone natural like with our daughter. I am a forever C-section now. I've heard the 2nd one isn't bad, if they were both planned. Was Bostyn planned? Good Luck!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!! That is super exciting news! I can see why you want another girl... you and Arlee have a specail relationship and that would be awesome for Bostyn. But boys are great ;)... I might be a little biased :)

Mrs. Wright said...

YAY! Another cousin to love! I'm so excited for you, Brad, and your little ones! What a creative way to tell your family! I bet your mom is looking forward to spoiling another grandchild! How many does this make for her now?