Tuesday, April 29, 2008

I HAVE A NEW COUSIN!!!


~Jade Williams~
4.29.08
1:05 p.m.
6 lbs. 13 oz.
Congrats Uncle Bridger, Aunt Brinley, & Cash! I love my new cousin!
After 9 long months, Jade is finally here! Bridger, Brinley, and Cash are so excited about the addition to their family. She really is so SWEET!! I am so excited for them this time around. When they had Cash I was too overwhelmed with being a new mom myself that I didnt get to enjoy him. Jade is so fun to hold and Bostyn just loves her. We have all been sick so we have tried to keep our distance. None of us can really decide who she looks like. I didnt think she looked like Cash at all the first day, but yesterday I thought she looked just like him.
I guess Bostyn isnt quite ready for a baby. Last night when we were over I held the baby alot and when we were getting ready to leave I asked Bostyn (and remember she loves babies) if we should take her with us. She looked at me and crinkled her nose and shook her head no. She informed me if we took her she would throw in her the garbage. For some reason, Bridger and Brinley dont want me to babysit, I dont understand! :) Welcome to our family cute little Jade McKinley. We love you and cant wait to watch you grow up.

1 comment:

Kamerin Tangaro said...

Hey Danica,

I just thought I would chime in and tell you that I felt the same after Chris and I both had our oldest kids at the same time. When Shanna came along I was so excited to hold her and love her because I didn't get much time to do that with KD. However, Heather needs to get in gear because all three of us had babies last time and I want another one to hold....we will have more but not at the moment! Congratulations on being an Aunt again. IT is so fun to spoil them and then send them home! And, she is soooo cute. Kind of looks like Bridger to me??

Kam