Wednesday, April 2, 2008

All Caught up!

Okay so as you have noticed I always have pictures loaded on my blog (courtesy of my sister). Then my job is to get the comments all typed up. I am currently all caught up on the typing end of things and just need to add more pictures from Hawaii and other events. Now, i will tell you the reason this is so important. My wonderful sister found a site where you can go and of course pay a small fee and they will once a year take all of your blog entires, including pictures and bind them into a book. I am so excited. Now I dont have to scrapbook as much (lets be honest I am so behind) and I can still have all of our memories in some organized place. YAY! Thanks Arlee for keeping me loaded up on pics and thanks all of you for your fun comments and giving me something to read on my downtime.

5 comments:

Kamerin Tangaro said...

I just love your love for Bostyn. Someone who isn't a parent can't know the love that you feel from a child...until they have one of their own.
The baby in our blog is Nick's sisters. I have updated the page with more information....

estinger said...

WOW Danica...you have been busy! It's nice to see all the pictures and read all the updates. 10 points for blog books!!!

Stephanie said...

Danica! What is the website where the place can make your blog a book? Jonathon loves books so this is something I would like to consider. Steph

Amanda said...

Hey..just in case you didn't get my other comment. How are you? It's funny how people connect through blogging. What is the site to do the book? How do you know Heather and Jed?? Small world.

Mrs. Wright said...

Danica,...I have to say, "I am very proud of you!" You seriously have done an amazing job with your blog (Thanks Arlee)! You sisters make a great team!