Oh I just love my little family. I dont know know where I would be without Brad and Bostyn. I love at the end of the day knowing that I am coming home to the 2 people who love me the most. I am not the biggest fan of the above pictures of myself, but dont Brad and Bostyn look so cute? I really cherish the weekends because we always go do something fun and really get to spend alot of good quality time with Bostyn. Brad is such a GREAT husband as well. I always have lots of TO DOs for the weekend and he always works until there done- of course joking the whole way through.
Bostyn got a whistle at Cashs party and that is what Brad s trying to teach her to use in the picture. This was such a great weekend and really made me realize how much I love my family and how grateful I am for them. Bostyn, I love you so much and you are my BEST! Brad you mean the world to me and i am so excited that I get to go through life with my best friend.




1 comment:
I love, love, love these pics. You do make an adorable happy family! I can't believe you guys are "Office" Fanz!?! I don't know that I've ever watched one show of it. HA! Keep posting videos of the cousins playing together. They make me laugh! Cash is getting so big and I LOVE Saiges blog! You are a great auntie to help her get that set up! Have a wonderful day!
Post a Comment