Sunday, April 27, 2008

A Night Out with Dierks :)

My Wonderful sister, Arlee and I got to spend Saturday night out together. It was so much fun and I wish we could do it more often. I am sure that she thinks I am an old woman because I am tired at like 10pm. She bought these tickets to Dierks and I was so excited that she invited me to go. We were going to go to dinner before but instead we decided to go to my moms and eat sandwiches with the fam. I am so glad we did b/c they were great and we got to visit with my Grandma Marge. I dont get to see her very often. Anyway, the concert was great. His opening acts were kind of lame but Dierks was great. Arlee and I are both people watchers so it is always fun to point out the girl who is wearing what she shouldnt, the guy who has had one too many beers, or the most awkward looking couple. It was seriously so much fun. Dierks sang a song that I just loved. He talked about how his dad didnt have much to give him growing up but what he did give him meant everything and it was his last name. Then, he goes onto talk about his life and how his last name meant so much to him. Then at the very end, he tells about the woman he is going to marry and how he doesnt have much to give her but what he does have means everything and it is his last name. I am a little emotional anyways, but it made me cry. Thanks Ar for such a fun night! I cant wait for concert season at Usana.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

POOR DIERKS!I felt sooooo bad that his ticket sales didn't go so well.But I guess that's what happens when "BUCKY" opens for you :( Oh well, IM still a HUGE DIERKS fan. Had a blast!!