
Oh I just cannot tell you how much I love this little girl. She has brought so much happiness to Brad and I's lives. Every day i get home from work and I think that I am going to work on the house but I just can't help but let Bostyn and her cute little self consume my night. She does the cutest little things and really lets me and everyone else know how much she loves her mommy and daddy. I dont know whether I have just trained her or I a really am, but if you ask her who her best is, her response is always, "mommy", and she gets mad if anyone else tries to change that. She has the sweetest little personality and loves her entire family. When you are around her it is so hard not to still a tight kiss or a hug or just sweep her up and hold her for as long as she will let you. While we were in San Francisco I was getting ready while she was in the bath. She loves to lay down and sing but normally it is about princesses or some other jibberish. I hear Brad laughing and he walks over and we were listening together as she sang her version of I am a Child of God.... "lee me, guy me, walk asie me, help a find a way, teach me I can do, and then back to lee me". It was so cute and just melted my heart. I need to get it on camera so everyone can hear how cute it is. Bostyn, Mommy and Daddy love you so much and would do anything in the world for you.
NOTE: This picture was taken in San Fran mid way through her rolling down a hill. She must have stopped and picked a flower on her way down.
4 comments:
This picture is adorable! Is she looking for bugs? She must be a country girl who likes her WIDE OPEN SPACES!....or a city girl like her mommy?
She is definitely a city girl... or at least I would like to think she is. :) She also enjoys being outside but then again... what kid doesnt?
We sure loved having her here. It makes me more excited for Eva to grow up and be mommy's girl. :)
HEY! So I just love YOUR page and your little Bostyn is too cute!! Arlee has told me sooo much about you and Bostyn so gees I feel like I already know you! haha..and she was right Bostyn is the cutest little girl:) Having a girl is the best thing ever..after reading about Bostyn's "I am a child of god song" oh it melted my heart! That is so dang cute!!
Post a Comment