On Monday night 4-28, Brinley came over so that she wasnt alone being that she was past her due date and then Bostyn and Cash got to play together. Brinley, Arlee, Bostyn, Cash, and I all took a walk to the lake. Bostyn rode her bike and Cash attempted to ride this little scooter of Bostyns. He popped more wheelies and was really holding up our walk so we decided to let him ride on the back of Bostyns bike. He was in heaven and Bostyn was sure working to get there. She kept saying, "Mom, I cant do it." I felt bad, but they were having so much fun. Once we got up to the lake we saw this goose and all of these kids gathered around it. We of course walked over and there was a huge cage, which made it apparent that someone had brought the goose. I was so curious so I was trying to find its owner to get my questions answered. I finally found him and what a nice guy. He is a Kindergarten teacher at Daybreak elementary and every year he and his class raise a goose to then let go at the lake. He pointed out the others that he had brought. It was so tame, and he would let all the kids pet him. I was so sad when its owner and his family had to leave. He wasnt too sad because he said they are messy. What a nice guy to do a nice thing for the community and also let his class participate. It was fun because there was a student there from a prior year and they were pointing out the duck from last year and calling it Lucy, that is what they had named it. I hope Bostyn gets a cool teacher like that. That goose must have had a feel for what would happen if it let Cash too close, cause when he pet it, the goose nipped at his arm. He of course jumped back and now when we see it Bostyn will point her finger at it and say, "no, no dont bite Cash!" So cute, and what a fun night!
Tuesday, April 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







2 comments:
Danica -
1) I had to tag someone from my blog, so I tagged you, if you don't want to do it, no biggie - it's the ABC get to know you.
2) Bostyn is so dang cute! She cracks me up. You're a lucky mom!!!
Post a Comment