We went to Cashs 2nd birthday party on 4-5-08. He and Bostyn had so much fun together. I think they have a love hate relationship. You never know if they are going to play great, or fight the whole time they are together. Lately Cash really loves Bostyn and he will chase her around and is happy if she is just in sight. They luckily had a good time together this day and Cash got so many fun new toys. Bostyn favorite part was the cake. It had a little Curious George figurine on the top and Bostyn and Cash kept picking it up and moving it around and smashing it into the cake. At the end of the party they were both tired and done celebrating. Cash is such a little monkey I dont know what Bridger and Brinley are going to do once their little one is here. I am sure he will love her but he is sure an active little guy. Cash we LOVE you! Happy 2nd birthday, and thanks for letting us celebrate with you.
Wednesday, April 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









No comments:
Post a Comment