Friday, April 25, 2008

Disney's The Little Mermaid - Ariel


Bostyn is so into princesses right now. This is a cover from her princess chair so that could be the reason that she instantly turns into a princess when she puts this chair cover around her. She puts the cover around her and then waves her arms around like she is swimming. She likes "Adiel" (Ariel), but obviously her mermaid dress-up isnt enough. It is the cutest! She is such a prissy little girl-which I love! Any chance to put on a tutu and heels she will take. This makes it easy on Sunday getting ready for church because she thinks that it is great dressing like a princess and having everyone tell her how cute she looks. I am going to see if I can make her a little more high maintenance this weekend and introduce her (for a second time) to painting her fingers and toes.

1 comment:

Lexi said...

Ha ha im still into the princess thing! and I LOVED the little mermaid ha ha she's so cute!!