Well not so much me, but Brad is so excited! Dont get me wrong, I like to watch it but I think that Brads whole week depends on this show. He really likes it and I love hearing him not only laugh but laugh hysterically week after week. Lots of the jokes form the show become jokes in our household for a while after. Brad did say that the first episode of this season wasnt as funny as they normally are (I havent seen it yet, so I cant say). We did watch it last night (4-24) and it was quite hilarious. I LOVED when they went to the club and just to see how awkward he is and that it is blatantly obvious to everyone. I also love all of the HR nightmares that go on and just relate them to things that happen at work and how people would react if this really happened. Brads favorite most recent segment is when Micheal falls in "love" with the chair model, and then finds out she dies in a car accident. They visit her gravside to get "closure" and sing their rendition of Bye, Bye, Miss American Pie. Well, thats all for now..... I will have to bring some Office jokes to the blog- to encourage all of you non-watchers to start.
Thursday, April 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Danica, you're slackin'! Nothing fun going on this last week?
Danica...I'm a TOTAL Dunderhead too! I seriously love that show. I didn't think the new episode was REALLY funny but I totally loved how uncomfortable it made everyone.
"Good luck paying for the $200 flat screen TV on you $0 a year salary".
Hi this is Trevor Peterson Heathers husband we met at Debrael's wedding I am the Red Sox fan. Anyway Heather showed me your blog and I love the Office its my favorite show I have all the episodes on my Ipod, but none of my friends like it so I have no one to talk about it to, its just good to find some fellow fans. So if you ever want to talk about it you can email me at trevjpeterson@yahoo.com
Danica, 2 questions:
Will humans and robots ever be able to coexist peacefully?
And what is the greatest of all the bears?
Post a Comment