
I know I have been a complete slacker. I get going in life and things to me seem so mundane that who in the heck would want to read about them. My sister has moved to Arizona for a couple of months so I promised her I would stay more on top of it. I feel like time is flying by as we are trying to get everything in perfect order for the baby. I feel like this pregnancy is so different. For starters, I am getting huge! I
dont know what it is because I am not doing anything different. One thing has definitely remianed the same. For those of you who knew about my "WRAP" that I did during Bostyns pregnancy, yes I am doing it again, and yes it is working! SO FAR! I posted a pic for all those who wonder what huge looks like. :) This is actually a really bad picture, but Arlee you asked for it! Brad has been so wonderful and is really working hard to get my honey do list done. He even promised me on Saturday that EVERYTHING will get done. -I was having a "crazy" worrisome moment. I asked him if he knew what everything meant and he
just smiled. I swear he is the best husband in the world I
dont know what I would do without him.
6 comments:
Danica...Looks like you have the BEST husband in the world and the cutest little girl EVER in the world...What more could a girl ask for...I'm thinkning the cutest little boy EVER :) You look so good..THANKS SO MUCH for the pic!! I can't wait to see you guys! Good to know all you need is a little harassing for a current blog post :) LOVE YA! -A
Danica - You look darling pregnant. If you want to see huge check out my last post... I'm embarassed that I really even put this picture up, but I was 34 weeks pregnant and I measured 43weeks.( I hadn't even gained that much weight, just had a MONGO belly!) So feel good about how cute you look! And Bostyn is adorable!!!
I don't know what you're talking about - You are cute pregnant! Seriously! . . . . I'm sure you've seen people who aren't cute pregnant and your definitely not that! =-) Don't let those little thoughts get to your head girl! I think you need to do a post about your "wrap thing" that you do...... =-)
P.S. That last post was from Stasha not Charlie and Heather. They were on my computer earlier and I didn't realize their names were on it. Sorry.
OH WOW! I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU ARE 26 WEEKS ALONG I WAS HUGE EVERYWHERE BY THAT POINT W/ ABBY AND THEN SHE CAME OUT JUST UNDER 6 LBS AND WOW THAT WAS A REALITY CHECK I WAS JUST HUGE:( YOU LOOK AWESOME BUT I MUST KNOW ABOUT THIS BODY WRAP THING YOU TALK ABOUT?!!
I LOVE YOU DANICA! You are so super cute preggo! When I read about the "wrap" I laugh a little. I remember Brad thinking it was not very fashionable....hahaha! Maybe one of these days I will be asking you for "wrap" advice! Love you!
Post a Comment