SPRINKLES CUPCAKES!!!
So for all of you who keep up on the blog, you know that my sister has been living in Phoenix for the past couple months. She absolutely loved it and we got to reap some of the benefits as well. She always goes and searches out the best shopping, food and recreation. This adds one more place to Brad and I's long list of places to visit. Although we have already been to Phoenix (Brads brother used to live there), we will still go back. Anyway, the weekend before Arlee moved home she brought us all Sprinkles cupcakes to try. Oh, they are so rich but you can't stop eating them. My friend Holly described them best when she said it is like a piece of heaven in your mouth. They have the cutest wooden forks, knives, napkins, and menus. Arlee brought all of it home so we could have the whole experience. Arlee brought Bostyn a Strawberry one and it was pretty good. Then, Brad and I got to taste Red Velvet, Chai Latte, and Pumpkin Spice. My favorite was the red velvet. When Arlee left, there were 2 Red Velvet cupcakes left. All day at work I dreamt about them and couldnt wait to get home and try one. Well, apparently Brad had the same idea and he beat me home...... HE ATE BOTH OF THEM!!!! I think he likes them. :) Thanks Ar for keeping us up on all the good things around the world!
2 comments:
I know that I've commented before, but you should totally get the mixes at Williams Sonoma. They're really great and easy to make. Oh and did I mention that they are DELICIOUS? yummo! :)
I am so glad you finally got yourself some sprinkles cupcakes! Yummy! My new obsession is yogurt! I loved Pinkberry at first but this weekend I was also introduced to Swirls and Yogurtland! One place I got orginal yogurt with cheesecake on it and the other the flavor peach tart (no topping). Please tell me you have jumped on this bandwagon. Healthy and delicious! Well minus the cheesecake! I love your face!
Post a Comment