Sunday, August 24, 2008

Bostyns playdate!








Brad has a friend that he grew up with and they are still really good friends. Our girls are all around the same age, and LOVE to play together. These are the same friends that were so nice and allowed Brad and I to live with them for a while when our house was being built. Since we moved the girls dont get to play as much. Justin brought them over the other night and they were able to play. I am so glad that Bostyn has such sweet little friends that I know she is forming lifelong friendships with. As you can see in the pictures they play so well together and all have amazing imaginations. We got to go out with them again last night but I forgot my camera. We went swimming and then to dinner, and lastly to ice cream. Mindy also drew the cutest mural on Bostyns wall that I am going to paint today. I will post pictures when it is all done. Thanks Justin and Mindy for being so good to us!