Saturday, November 1, 2008

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!


We had such a fun Halloween this year! As you can see my mom hosted a fun Halloween party, although much of our night was spent out gathering candy with the kiddies. I thought Bostyn looked so cute, and she would definitely agree. She and the mirror were best friends that night. She couldnt get over how cute she looked. We had Drew this year, which is always fun, he brings alot of holiday energy with him which makes things more exciting. We were also able to have my sisters kids here, so there was a full house. For all of you who know my mom, know she is always good for a laugh. When kids would come to the door, she had a bowl full of potatoes and onions. It was so funny to see kids reactions, and what they would choose. Brad decided last minute to dress up and went as a little kid. He said about half way through the night that he felt like a pervert and wanted to come change. I was kind of a poor sport and just drove the car because I was so huge! My grandpa dressed up as a woman to win a Halloween costume contest at work..... it worked and now he is 100.00 richer. Halloween was so much fun... I cant wait till next year so we can dress the little guy up.

1 comment:

Holly Belle Cloward said...

What a cute family!!! Love you! Can't wait for the little boy to be born.