Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Happy 3 weeks Fynn!





Today is our little guys 3 week old birthday. We LOVE him so much and I cant imagine life without him. He has seriously become my heartbeat and made our family complete for the time being. Little boys definitely have a way of wiggling their way into their mommies hearts. Dont get me wrong I still love my little princess just as much, he just brings a whole new dimension to life. I am sure that God knew what he was doing sending our children in the order he did. I have my little girl to dress up and be prissy with, and then my little Fynn to be grateful all I have to do is bath him and make sure he has a hat and shoes to match his outfit for the day. He is the best little baby in the world. Sometimes I worry the poor little guy wont have any lungs because he never cries. He is so patient and just waits for me to get to him. He must have known that he was coming to a family with a high maintenance BIG SISTER who still is learning patience. It will be time for him to eat and Bostyn will be demanding my attention for something that cant wait. He will just settle down and wait until my time can be devoted to him. Today we had to take him to the Doctor because he has been having a hard time keeping his food down. She asked me if it bothered him to throw up. I told her no and that I wouldnt know if it did because he just takes things as they come and never complains.
I am so grateful that he has come to join our family and fits in so well. As you can see above, he is a cute little boy..... watch out girls! :)

3 comments:

Christine said...

I am so jealous that your youngest is low maintenance. Mine's not. :)
He is a cutie - can't wait to hold him. Is his hair a little red?

Anonymous said...

Aww...Fynn does the McDaniel name proud. He is so cute. I'm glad to hear that you are all doing well. Bostyn sounds like she's being a good 2nd mommy for Fynn, So then his name is Fynn Ramsey? Hope to see you all soon. Have a Happy Thanksgiving.

Love,
Aunt McKell

Petersons said...

hey danica....i got your comment that you would like to be invited to view my blog...but you didn't leave your address and I don't have it...I do have arlee's I think. my email is goober112002@yahoo....if you just want to email me then i can send you the invite!