Okay so my husband is the sweetest guy EVER! Well, I am sure that all you other ladies would disagree and give that title to your husband but just trust me...:) So, he let me sleep in, which is a HUGE treat with the new baby. Then, above is what I woke up to. He and Bostyn got this all ready for me. The theme if the day was of course... 3. He got me three of my favorite drinks (Chocolate Milk, Frappucino (I know I shouldnt be drinking it), and Smart water. Then there were 3 whit roses, and 3 breakfast pastries.... okay so maybe they were dessert but I ate them all for breakfast. He also made me the cutest card. We are really into movies... so the front of it is a movie cover. We got to hang out all day long and then that night we left the kids with my mom and sister and went to dinner at Red Rock downtown. Poor Brad, I cried the whole way there because I missed the kids so much and I really didnt want to do anything after but come home because I missed them so much. Thanks Arlee and Mom for keeping them. What would I do without you guys? Oh well, I guess Brad cant complain after our football anniversary last year he cant complain. Thanks Brad for 3 wonderful years. I really do love you more than you will ever know. We have an exciting year coming up and I am so glad that I get to spend every minute of it with you as my husband and best friend. Thanks for all you do for our family.
Monday, November 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Yummy!! Happy anniversary you two!
What a nice guy. I try to have dessert for breakfast whenever possible.
Way to go Brad! I'm so glad you take care of Danica like you do. She deserves a man like you by her side to treat her as the Princess she is. I love you both and am excited for your future! Happy 3!
Post a Comment