Arlee did such a good job taking pictures of all of our visitors while we were in the hospital. This is only about half of the people... but I am still sorting through pictures. Thanks everyone for all of your support with our new baby boy. I am still resting up and all is well. I forgot how much work babies are, but I wouldn't change it for the world. I love being a mom and love my two little munchkins more than words can describe. Without them and Brad my life would definitely be incomplete! Thanks again for the visits at the hospital, and if you didnt make it... you will have to just come to the house and meet the cutest little baby in the world in person. :)
Sunday, November 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
So Dang Cute! The photos make me very baby hungry...but I need to wait a bit....miss you!
Cute Collage! Can't wait to see a picture of your finished skis! =0)
Hey Danica,
Wow It's good to hear from you:) Congrats on your new baby boy, he is darling!!! You will love having a boy, although they get into EVERYTHING! Hope all is well, keep in touch.
Karole
Post a Comment