Thanksgiving was so fun this year! Brad and I have so much to be thankful for. I am not sure if it was the emotions of just having a new baby or what but I totally realized how blessed we are this year. Not only so I realize it, but it makes me emotional. I am so grateful for my wonderful husband. I seriously dont know what I would do without him. I am so excited to go through the temple with him and get sealed together as a family. I really feel like he completes me and I couldnt have made a better choice for my companion. I am extremely thankful for my 2 beautiful children. Bostyn just keeps getting more and more personality and just when I think I couldnt love her anymore.... I do. Fynn is the funnest little boy. He wiggled his way into my heart although I swore a son could never do this to me. I love him so much and I am so excited for him to grow over this next year and see his personality come out. I am so thankful for all of our blessings that we have. We have a beautiful home, wonderful families, and more than we could ever hope for. I am so thankful to Heavenly Father for puring blessings out to us over the past year. I hope all of you realize all of your blessing and are just and thankful as we are.
HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment