Tuesday, November 4, 2008

HE IS HERE!!!!!

Arlee Here - It's Official...BABY BOY McDANIEL arrived this morning! That's right, he still doesn't have a name, well as of 1:45 when I left the hospital! I think it will be decided on by this afternoon! One thing that has been decided is the first photos of the baby will not be sold to paparazzi for the next issue of People or US Weekly. LUCKY YOU!!!! :) You can find them here on the blog as soon as Danica has access to an air card (Maybe tonight when I go visit again). :) Danica is doing ABSOLUTELY FABULOUS and BBM(BABY BOY MCDaniel) is doing GREAT as well. Brad on the other hand is still trying to get used to the fact that he will be sleeping on the MOST UNCOMFORTABLE HOSPITAL bed for the next few nights. :) Although Brad does not think so right now, the baby looks EXACTLY like BRADLEY :) I took Bostyn up to see her new little brother...without...WELL ALMOST WITHOUT any hesitation, she was ready to take him home immediately! WHAT A CUTE FAMILY!!! CONGRATS MCDANIELS!!!! HE"S A KEEPER!!!

6 comments:

Petersons said...

oh congrats!!! you will have to make sure to let us know how big and all the details!!! That is so exciting!!

Holly Belle Cloward said...

I saw the pictures Arlee sent and he s PERFECT! Congrats!

Jessica Madsen said...

Very cute family picture before your little one arrived. I am so happy to hear everything went well for you. New babies are so precious. I am so happy you get to enjoy his sweet new spirit. Can't wait to hear what name you choose! And see pictures!

Kamerin Tangaro said...

Congratulations! I can't wait to see photos!

Christine said...

YAY!!! Poor Brad. I just have to say "Get used to little sleep." :)
Can't wait to see pictures! Congrats guys!

Mrs. Wright said...

YAY! YAY! and more YAY! I thought you were going to post that video Ar? I agree he does look a lot like Brad! I can't wait to meet BBM and see Danica. You're a great sister to do this cute post for her!